	From: Dan Schutzer [mailto:dan.schutzer@fstc.org]
	Sent: Saturday, November 17, 2007 7:08 AM
	To: 'Mary Ellen Zurko'; Hallam-Baker, Phillip
	Cc: 'W3C WSC Public'
	Subject: RE: ACTION-335 logotypes and ISSUE-96 discussion

	Funny I thought crypto was not 100% effective, which is why crypto length codes and algorithms have to be upgraded from time to time. Its all about making the processing power necessary to exhaustively search through all possibilities computationally infeasible with today's computer power. As the computer power increases, the crypto needs to be stepped up.