	From: public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Rachna Dhamija
	Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2007 6:37 PM
	To: Doyle, Bill
	Cc: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
	Subject: RE: ACTION 215: Revisit threat trees

	Bill,

	I think that re-categorizing the vulnerabilities or attacks in
this way might make sense.  Right now, I am having a hard time
understanding what is in and out of scope.  Do you have any concrete
suggestions (channeling Mez here) on how to re-categorize or prioritize
the vulnerabilities?

	You recently proposed that we should have an assumptions
section- I think that going through the process of writing one would
help a lot.  For example, we assume that the browser is not
compromised.  Do we also assume that the user is visiting a website
that has not been compromised?

	Rachna