RE: ACTION 215: Revisit threat trees

Bill,

I think that re-categorizing the vulnerabilities or attacks in this way
might make sense.  Right now, I am having a hard time understanding what is
in and out of scope.  Do you have any concrete suggestions (channeling Mez
here) on how to re-categorize or prioritize the vulnerabilities?

You recently proposed that we should have an assumptions section- I think
that going through the process of writing one would help a lot.  For
example, we assume that the browser is not compromised.  Do we also assume
that the user is visiting a website that has not been compromised?

Rachna