Re: Action 180 - Make pass through SharedBookmarks and other material; map testing results to status quo

I have statistics on the IE EV bar as well in my study.  I should be
wrapping it up in the next few weeks.  But of the people who have
participated so far, not one has noticed it.

serge

--
/*
Serge Egelman

PhD Candidate
Vice President for External Affairs, Graduate Student Assembly
Carnegie Mellon University

Legislative Concerns Chair
National Association of Graduate-Professional Students
*/