RE: ACTION-59 Draft section 7

Bill, for trackability, I suggest creating either and action assigned to
Tyler, or an issue, and have it include or point to the changes. I lean
towards an action, since we're handling those regularly, and haven't set
up a process yet for determining when Issues are checked (though we
certainly will, at least around reviews and calls of our Notes and
Recommendations).

          Mez

Mary Ellen Zurko, STSM, IBM Lotus CTO Office       (t/l 333-6389)
Lotus/WPLC Security Strategy and Patent Innovation Architect

"Doyle, Bill" <wdoyle@mitre.org>
Sent by: public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org
01/30/2007 11:15 AM

"Close, Tyler J." <tyler.close@hp.com>, <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>
cc

Subject
RE: ACTION-59 Draft section 7

Tyler,

I'll look at it - also I have additional edits, how do you want to handle
this?