Re: ACTION-88 Complete

Thanks. My request is not formally part of the action item. I'm just
curious about both, from a conceptual model point of view.

          Mez

Mary Ellen Zurko, STSM, IBM Lotus CTO Office       (t/l 333-6389)
Lotus/WPLC Security Strategy and Patent Innovation Architect

Mike Beltzner <beltzner@mozilla.com>
01/30/2007 10:45 AM

"Mary Ellen Zurko" <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
cc
public-wsc-wg@w3.org
Subject
Re: ACTION-88 Complete

On 30-Jan-07, at 7:05 AM, Mary Ellen Zurko wrote:

> What does an incomplete certificate mean?
> And no CRL and/or OCSP checking?

To be frank, I really don't know what the data flow is for validating
a certificate. I didn't realize that was part of this Action Item,
and just took it to mean: what errors about certificates do users get
informed of.

I can hunt down a full data flow on the certificate validation
process, if you'd like, but it might take a bit more time.

cheers,
mike