From: public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Timothy Hahn
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 12:04 PM
To: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
Subject: Re: ACTION-145: New Abstract

Thomas,

This revised abstract looks ok to me.

Regards,
Tim Hahn

Internet: hahnt@us.ibm.com
Internal: Timothy Hahn/Durham/IBM@IBMUS
phone: 919.224.1565     tie-line: 8/687.1565
fax: 919.224.2530

Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Sent by: public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org

02/20/07 11:20 AM

public-wsc-wg@w3.org

cc

Subject
ACTION-145: New Abstract

I propose to use the following text for the abstract of the Note:

 This Note will specify the goals for the Web Security Context
 Working Group.  It elaborates upon the group's charter to explain
 what the group aims to achieve, what technologies may be used and
 how proposals will be evaluated. This elaboration is limited to
 the group's technical work and does not cover additional
 activities the group intends to engage in, such as ongoing
 outreach and education.

 This Note also includes an initial collection of use cases that
 the Group expects will drive its technical work.

Please comment or object by noon Thursday, or else we'll move
forward publishing an FPWD for the note.

Regards,