From: public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org]
On Behalf Of Doyle, Bill
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2007 10:50 AM
To: Mary Ellen Zurko; public-wsc-wg@w3.org
Subject: One laptop per child project security model.

I thought that these articles had interesting notes on problems seen
with IA and usability.

Could children with a $100 laptop end up with a better security
infrastructure than executives using $5000 laptops powered by Vista?

http://it.slashdot.org/it/07/02/07/2137233.shtml

Laptop details

 http://www.wired.com/news/technology/0,72669-0.html?tw=wn_index_1
<http://www.wired.com/news/technology/0,72669-0.html?tw=wn_index_1>