From: public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org]
On Behalf Of Ian Fette
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2007 10:26 AM
To: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
Subject: Re: New Use Case for W3C WSC

The problem is that it's difficult (perhaps impossible) to, in the
browser, distinguish between "This was a phishing site and now it's
gone" and "This is just a page that's not here". It's possible that the
URL has made it on to a blacklist, in which case then the browser might
have this information, but dead URLs are not always maintained on
blacklists...