Re: New Use Case for W3C WSC

I don't know what version of Outlook you're using, or how you have it
configured, but I just launched Outlook 2003 and set up a mail account
(painful), clicked on an email, it had a http:// link, I clicked on it, and
up popped Firefox with that page. So I don't really know what you mean by
"an alt control sequence or clicking on a bar" - i just clicked the link and
it worked. Perhaps there's a problem with your configuration?

(I could install Office 2007 and try it out in the newer version of Outlook,
but I really don't have a great desire to spend my time doing that.)