RE: Comments RE: The Working draft - section 6.2

   Hello All:

Sorry for the delay on this. Some clarification: My Number one (1) was
basically meant to suggest that web browsers are launched every day
embedded in applications and in some cases it is known and some cases it
is not. Like a HP Quickest  or server based applications.

My two, I think, is a bit more complex or perhaps covered else where. I
will draw up fuller description and submit to see if it is relevant. (I
would also think local or remote makes sense)

Thank You,

Rob Yonaitis