RE: DNSSEC indicator

My mistake.  There's nothing confidential about this topic.  I'm
cross-posting this to the public list.

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Roessler [mailto:tlr@w3.org]
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2007 2:03 PM
To: McCormick, Mike
Cc: member-wsc-wg@w3.org; kjell.rydjer@swebank.se; steve@shinkuro.com
Subject: Re: DNSSEC indicator

Mike,

the Working Group's public list (public-wsc-wg) is intended for the
technical discussion; the member-confidential one that this thread is on
right now is intended for (a) administrative things or (b) things we
have a really good reason to keep confidential. If you don't mind, I'd
rather continue this discussion on the public list.

Regards,
--
Thomas Roessler, W3C  <tlr@w3.org>  +33.4.89063488

On 2007-04-12 13:53:28 -0500, michael.mccormick@wellsfargo.com wrote:
> From: michael.mccormick@wellsfargo.com
> To: member-wsc-wg@w3.org
> Cc: kjell.rydjer@swebank.se, steve@shinkuro.com
> Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 13:53:28 -0500
> Subject: DNSSEC indicator
http://www.w3.org/mid/8A794A6D6932D146B2949441ECFC9D6802B4D38D@msgswbmnm
sp17.wellsfargo.com

michael.mccormick@wellsfargo.com (AIM)
> >*	612-621-1318 (pager)		*
michael.mccormick@wellsfargo.com

> >"THESE OPINIONS ARE STRICTLY MY OWN AND NOT NECESSARILY THOSE OF
WELLS FARGO"
> >This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on
this message or any information herein.  If you have received this
and delete this message.  Thank you for your cooperation.