Re: Reminder, Introduce Yourself

I'll be attending via dial-in.

My name is Mark Little and I'm Director of Standards for Redhat and
Technical Manager for our SOA platform. I've been in the industry for
over 20 years, mostly working in the areas of distributed
transactions and Web Services. I've helped to author a number of OMG,
W3C, OASIS and JCP specifications over the years.

Mark.