RE: Problems with the current user interface

Hi Amir,

In a recent email you wrote:

> Our experiments show quite clearly: users do not make the
> distinction between the chrome and the web page.

See:
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wsc-wg/2006Dec/0045.html>

Could you clarify your results and how they should be interpreted?

Independent of your studies, a number of phishing studies have shown
that users do not consult the chrome, or rely more on page content.

Tyler