RE: What problems are we trying to solve?

Hi Mez,

Thanks, that was helpful.

For now, I've summarized that point in the wiki as:

"Any recommendation to prohibit the user from interacting with a web
page"

I also need more information on:

"code based techniques to detect spoofing attacks"

as well as how that relates to:

"calculations, algorithms, and functions that attempt to determine
whether or not an attack is underway"

Are these two the same?

Thanks,
Tyler