Re: ACTION6: URL display as anti-pattern

Close, Tyler J. wrote:
> My perspective is that the difference between chrome and page area
> should be the difference between "browser says" and "web site says".

Nice distinction.

However it immediately suggests a generalisation to:

"<<foo>> says" for foo== browser, web site, PKI, reputation service,
corporate-AAA, content-delivery-network, etc..

It'll be interesting to see which of those and/or others get traction
in the group and whether or not we'll end up having to allow or
recommend some kind of pluggability to handle that,
S.