presentation materials

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek.kopecky@deri.org>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 17:37:29 +0200
To: SAWSDL public list <public-ws-semann@w3.org>
Hi all,

at the WWW conference two weeks ago, Amit and I had a presentation about
SAWSDL; you can see our slides at [1] and [2].

Also, last year Joel, Holger and I had a poster at the ISWC conference,
the poster paper is attached, and the poster itself is at [3].

These materials may give you inspiration if you need to talk about
SAWSDL, and you can also reuse at least my materials - I'd like to know
about that, though. 8-)

Take care,
Jacek

[1] http://www.w3.org/2007/Talks/www2007-sawsdl/2007-05-sawsdl.html