Re: Agenda for SAWSDL telcon 2007/05/22

From: Marin Dimitrov <marin.dimitrov@ontotext.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 14:14:08 +0300
To: Jacek Kopecky <jacek.kopecky@deri.org>
CC: SAWSDL public list <public-ws-semann@w3.org>

Jacek Kopecky wrote:
> 3. Administrivia
>  - Any tutorials, articles, presentations, tools, projects,
>    applications, demos, portals for our WG page?

I've just skimmed through the programme of the "OWL-S: Experiences and
Directions" workshop @ ESWC'2007 and there is a paper called:

"Towards Semantic Annotations of Web Services: OWL-S from the SAWSDL
Perspective" (David Martin, Massimo Paolucci, and Matthias Wagner)

best,

	Marin

----
"...what you brought from your past, is of no use in your present. When
you must choose a new path, do not bring old experiences with you.
Those who strike out afresh, but who attempt to retain a little of the
old life, end up torn apart by their own memories. "