Re: possible adoption of safety WSDL annotation in SAWSDL

Oh, I wouldn't go so far, as I'm not sure that the action URI is really
meant as a semantic concept describing the operation. IIRC, some server
implementations put the Java class name for the soap action, same for
all operations, just to simplify routing the request to the right
objects.
In short, as SAWSDL, I wouldn't touch SOAP action with a 10ft pole. 8-)
Best regards,
Jacek