possible adoption of safety WSDL annotation in SAWSDL

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek.kopecky@deri.org>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 16:02:37 +0100
To: SAWSDL public list <public-ws-semann@w3.org>

Dear all,
I recently voiced a proposal [2] in the WS-Description list that it
might make sense to move WSDL's operation safety annotation [1] from the
WSDL spec to the SAWSDL spec, with the appropriate change of syntax from
wsdlx:safe="true" to sawsdl:modelReference="...#SafeInteraction". The
question has made it to the W3C TAG [3], with support for the change
from Jonathan Marsh, albeit with his WS-Desc WG chair's hat off. 8-)

This is just heads-up for our group, to let you know that this is being
discussed. I'll talk about it a bit more on our telcon.
Best regards,
Jacek

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/wsdl20-adjuncts/#safety
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2007Jan/0198