Re: SAWSDL Implementations?

Hi Marin,

For the next Face 2 Face meeting that will take place in Athens on the
13th and 14th of November, we are planing to have a session on tool
implementations. During this session some of the existing tools will be
demoed and the Working Group would be interested in seen WSMO Studio's
support for SAWSDL.
Would it be possible that you provide us with the latest version,
hopefully more aligned with the current specification, before the meeting?
In case someone from Ontotext is attending to the ISWC it would be even
better if he or she can demo it.

Best regards,

Carlos