Re: [issue] schema mapping example with xslt wrong?

Hi Holger, all,

I just added the question of where schemaMapping should be attached to
issue 6 [1] and I created an editorial issue 14 [2] about having all
details of particular schema mapping languages in an appendix.

Jacek

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/issues/#x6
[2] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/issues/#x14