Re: Some items for discussion (Issue 8: Conflict Resolution Rules)

Hi all,

I agree with the problems those rules introduce, however before going
deeper into this (issue 8) I would first discuss more on the overall
concept of schemaMapping (issue 6/11).

Also the at present schemaMapping is mentioned in the spec only for the
type level is confusing to me (although the sawsdl schema does not
prohibit it elsewhere).

best
  Holger

--
Holger Lausen

Digital Enterprise Research Institute (DERI)
http://www.deri.org/

Tel:   +43 512 5076464
Email: holger.lausen@deri.org