RE: SAWSDL Spec: Terminology editorial suggestion

Hi Carlos,
I think the definitions were meant to build on one another, i.e. the
first would be standalone and the following would reuse the preceding
ones. This would suggest keeping the definition of Semantics standalone.

However, since the second definition, Semantic Model, does not in fact
use the definition of Semantics, we might consider dropping Semantics or
reordering them so then Semantics could reuse Semantic Model as you
suggest.

Any thoughts?

Jacek