Re: issue: Current Example Inadequate For Specification Document?

Hi Holger,

We can certainly use a different example or improve this one.  I think we
should keep it focused on a business problem to show that semantics apply
to real business integration problems.  Perhaps one of the scenarios we are
gathering will yield a better example.  The RosettaNet example was there
specifically to illustrate the concept of annotating the operation element,
since the RosettaNet functions are standardized.

Regards,
Joel