Re: Agenda for SAWSDL telcon 2006/4/11

Joel, thanks a lot, the document looks good. 8-)

Currently access to that space on the W3C server seems forbidden, we'll
fix it soon, then the URI should be
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/spec/SAWSDL.html

If you've identified other parts that you think should be removed,
please raise the appropriate issues on the list, so we can fall into the
routine. 8-)

Also, I suggest using $Date$ in the heading of the document instead of
the manually updated date, I think that will be more appropriate for the
editor's copy, and less work for the editors.

Thanks again,

Jacek Kopecký

--
Digital Enterprise Research Institute