Re: As requested: introduction message to semann list

Laurent, thanks for the introduction.
It is understood and expected that some WG members are new to W3C,
and the staff contacts and I will gladly answer any and all your
questions and provide any necessary guidance. 8-)
Best regards,

Jacek Kopecký

--
Digital Enterprise Research Institute