Re: What's an Attribute Declaration component?

Dear Jonathan,
your issue about Attribute Declaration components was logged as issue 5
in our CR issues list [1] and we resolved that it was a typo, the
attribute declaration components are only in the XML Schema component
model. References to a WSDL Attribute Declaration component were
removed, and we retained references to WSDL Element Declaration and Type
Definition components. This is implemented in the editor's draft [2].

Please respond to this message on whether you find this resolution
satisfactory, so we can track your consent.

Thanks for the catch,
Jacek

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/issues/CR-20070126
[2] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/spec/SAWSDL.html