Re: MOAP v2

Oracle supports the idea of opening a separate issue to discuss the use
of policies nested within a Feature Policy Assertion but we don't
support the changes below as they presume a resolution of "close with no
action" on this as-yet-to-be-created issue. Let's move forward, accept
MOAP as it is, and open a new issue to address (what appears to be) the
lone area of disagreement in this Mother Of All Proposals.

- gp