From:   Doug Davis <dug@us.ibm.com>
To:     public-ws-resource-access@w3.org
Date:   15/12/2010 00:31
Subject:        resolution of 11189
Sent by:        public-ws-resource-access-request@w3.org

Please look over the edits for 11189 - I noticed that the proposal removed
this line:
        If the specified content form is not available, or not known, then
the response MUST include zero MetadataSections of the specified form for
this QName/Identifier pair.
I think we need a statement like this for both uses of the @Content
attribute - so I added it.  Please let me know if you think those edits
don't seem right.

thanks
-Doug
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com