Re: wsra call tomorrow/today?

Folks,
It seems that at least one key member will be traveling this week and will not be able to make the Tuesday call.
Since we have work to so and I apologize for my ill-timed emergency room run last week, would there be another time we could squeeze in a call?
Would some time Thursday or Friday work for everyone?
If this looks promising, I will start a doodle poll to pick a time.
thanks
-bob