RE: Interop scenarios readiness

Gil has been working on a scenario doc so he could probably comment more,
but I think its a bit of both.  A sample app that tests all the operations
and variants in the specs.

thanks
-Doug
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com

Ram Jeyaraman <Ram.Jeyaraman@microsoft.com>
12/03/2010 06:43 PM

Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
cc
"public-ws-resource-access@w3.org" <public-ws-resource-access@w3.org>
Subject
RE: Interop scenarios readiness

At what granularity would the one big scenario test the features in the
various specifications? Would it be focused at the operation/message
level? For example, a unit test for each operation defined by the
protocol. Or would it be sort of a sample application that is expected to
generally exercise the various operations defined by the various
specifications?

Thanks.