RE: Interop F2F Planning

I expect a maximum of 3 people from Microsoft attending the F2F; but likely it may just be 2.  Thanks.

From: public-ws-resource-access-request@w3.org [mailto:public-ws-resource-access-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Gilbert Pilz
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2010 11:56 AM
To: public-ws-resource-access@w3.org
Subject: Interop F2F Planning

I have a room reserved in the Oracle Conference Center in Redwood Shores from 2/15/2011 to 2/17/2011. For those of you who attended the June 2009 F2F, this is the same location. It is accessible from either San Francisco (SFO) or San Jose (SJC) airports.

I need is an accurate head count. Please send me an email ASAP if you plan on attending this, test-oriented, face to face meeting. Please remember to include any developer buddies that you plan on bringing along.

~ gp