Re: issue 7911

On Thu, 22 Oct 2009, Gilbert Pilz wrote:

> Just went to look at issue 7911 in the issues list and found a whole
> discussion thread in the comments section. I might have missed the entire
> thing if I didn't happen to stumble upon it. Could people please constrain
> themselves to discussing issues on the mailing list and use the comments
> section for major developments (i.e. new proposals, directional resolutions,
> etc.)?

You are entirely right, I should have moved discussion here...
Here is my proposal for resolving that issue:

In 3, before the definition of the different resource operations:

"If the [Body] first child is not matching the
[Action] parameter for any defined Resource Operation, the recipient MUST
generate a ActionAndWrapperMismatch fault"

and add the fault:
<<
5.4 ActionAndWrapperMismatch

This fault is generated if the [Body] first child is not matching the
[Action]

[Code]    s:Sender
[Subcode] wst:ActionAndWrapperMismatch
[Reason]  Action and Wrapper mismatch
[Detail]  none

--
Baroula que barouleras, au tiƩu toujou t'entourneras.

         ~~Yves