Re: Issue 6917: preliminary proposal for Event Tags; tag values

1) I'm sorry, but I don't see the similarity you speak of. Perhaps we
have different understandings of SAWSDL.

2) Event Types are not the same thing as WSDL operations. You may choose
to *model* Event Types as WSDL operations, but such a model has inherent
limitations. For example, suppose someone created a Notification Format
in which a single Notification carried multiple Events of different types?

3) I merely wanted to point out that one of the advantages to the
EventDescriptions proposal for 6401 is that is allowed for "additional
metadata" to be associated with specific Event Types. If we accept the
EventDescriptions proposal for 6401, then we could choose to resolve
6917 in this manner.

- gp