From: public-ws-policy-request@w3.org [mailto:public-ws-policy-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Maryann Hondo
Sent: February 14, 2007 9:16 AM
To: public-ws-policy@w3.org
Subject: request to move agenda items to the fore: WS-Policy WG telcon 27 - 2007-02-14

Paul & Chris,

The sub-team tasked with reviewing the WS-Addressing Metadata document met yesterday and has observed that there are
several bugs pending the WG  that have impact on the response to the WS-Addressing group and we would
like to request that the chairs prioritize resolution of these bugs so that our response to the WS-Addressing group
can be complete and timely.

These are currently on the end of the agenda: 12 b, g, and o.

Specifically, bug 4035 has a proposal from Frederick, and there has been agreement on the basic principle
in the proposal but not closure of the exact wording.   Also, bug 4040  is dependent on 4035.
Bug 4262 is also pertinent to this topic as the WS-Addressing group uses both "ignorable" and "optional"
assertions.

Dan(for Asir) Umit & Maryann