RE: Action item 125

You are right, they were copied as a placeholder since we figured out
the division of material that belongs to these sections.

> 2. C. References
>
> I think this section has been copied from another document
> e.g. Primer. Many of my editorial comments on the Primer
> material in the section need to be applied here again.
>
> Note that NONE of the references listed are actually cited in
> the text of the document other than in the XML Namespaces
> section (see above).
>
> The references (and XML Namespaces) should be stripped back
> to only those that are actually used.
>
> There are actually locations in the document that should be
> hyperlinked to the References section eg references to MTOM.

You are right. Again, this section has not been intended as a "final"
section since it depends on resolving the content division, etc. It will
be cleaned up naturally when the content is solid.

> /paulc

--umit