RE: Action item 125

Thanks for making the name and short name changes.

I know this is a work in progress but I thought I should note the following comments as early as possible:

1. B. XML Namespaces

I think this section has been copied from another document e.g. Primer.  Many of my editorial comments on the Primer material in the section need to be applied here again.

I expect that not all of these prefixes are required in the Guidelines document.

2. C. References

I think this section has been copied from another document e.g. Primer. Many of my editorial comments on the Primer material in the section need to be applied here again.

Note that NONE of the references listed are actually cited in the text of the document other than in the XML Namespaces section (see above).

The references (and XML Namespaces) should be stripped back to only those that are actually used.

There are actually locations in the document that should be hyperlinked to the References section eg references to MTOM.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329
mailto:Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com