From: public-ws-policy-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-ws-policy-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Glen Daniels
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2006 12:19 PM
To: public-ws-policy@w3.org
Subject: RE: [VER 3] WS-Policy WG Teleconference 03 Agenda 2006-07-26

> IMO, w3c January meeting should be considered as a driver for this
> decision, rather than having 2 f2f meetings in the west
> coast. Further,

Only if there are indeed other groups which we expect to have fruitful
crossover interactions with.

> you get the benefit of dealing with bad weather only once (sorry EST
> folks :-)

Boston in November is quite lovely most of the time (though there are
never guarantees) - crisp days and cool nights, with lots of delicious
fall cuisine.  January, on the other hand, will be frigid, with snow a
distinct possibility.

I guess we can perhaps vote on this on an upcoming call.  I'd personally
vote for Nov in Boston and Jan in San Francisco.

--Glen