Re: http://www.w3.org/2006/07/13-ws-policy-minutes.html#action14

The topic of discussion was section 3.4 of the policy attachments spec.
For the life of me, I can't recall
exactly what this was about either (this is why we had the AI review at
the end, but unfortunately, just after
you had left).

Possibly others can recall what Ashok's action was about?

Cheers,

Christopher Ferris
STSM, Software Group Standards Strategy
email: chrisfer@us.ibm.com