Re: NEW ISSUE: Clarify the relation of overlapping definitions in the framework / in the attachement document

My preference is to define the terms that are needed in the Framework
in the Framework document, then additional terms needed in
Attachments in that document. Add note to Attachments that other
terms associated with Framework are defined in that document.

This was suggested at F2F, seems logical.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia