URGENT: Zakim Teleconferencing Bridge is DOWN - ETA unknown at this time

From: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 11:40:15 -0700
To: "public-ws-policy@w3.org" <public-ws-policy@w3.org>
CC: "Christopher B Ferris (chrisfer@us.ibm.com)" <chrisfer@us.ibm.com>

If Zakim is still down on Wed Aug 16, I offer the following teleconference number for use by the WS-Policy WG:

USA Toll Number: 203-480-8000
Participant passcode: 218166

FYI, I will try to send a note out within one hour of the start of the meeting informing the WG of what number we will use.  If this does not occur please use the IRC channel #ws-policy to determine the final plan.

/paulc