RE: Optional discussion

Hi,

I surely do not want to miss your points on this very issue. I was under
the assumption that bug creation would kick off the email thread and
folks would be able to reply to it. We would then be able to point to
the discussion. Apparently my assumption was incorrect.

Since there appears to be an issue with the issue tracking system ;-),
let me create a separate thread on this so we capture the discussion
specific to the optional assertions.

Thanks,

--umit