RE: NEW ISSUE: Policy Negotiation

I have no objection to postponing negotiation to v.Next but it would be nice
to get a definition on the table.

Here's a possible definition.

1. The two endpoints exchange policies.  If they agree on a policy alternative
the negotiation stops.

2. If they cannot agree on an alternative then:

EITHER: one of the endpoints introduces a new, or amended, policy and we go back to 1.

OR: Policy negotiation fails.

Toufic, if this something like what you had in mind?

All the best, Ashok