RE: Guidelines Doc Change summary for the sections you touched?

Toufic,

Sorry, I was not asking for where you were. AI 268 is to provide a
summary of the changes each editor made to the guidelines doc (so far),
so that we can provide a comprehensive summary to the WG, when we send
the new draft out.

I thought you made some changes to sections 5.1 and 5.2. If you can
provide the summary of them, I can include that in the summary.

Same for DaveO for sections 6.1, 6.2 and 6.3, IIRC.

Regards,

Prasad