Minutes, Editors' Call - 03/28/07

See http://www.w3.org/2007/03/28-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html

1. Arrangement for next week:

Toufic (chair)
Frederick (fallback chair)
Prasad (scribe and report)

2. Actions from today's call are:

ACTION-221 Reach out to Toufic and Prasad re next week conference call arrangements, David Orchard

ACTION-222 Think about proposal from paul: taking a subset of the BPs and see how long it will take them to give revised sections back, Everyone

ACTION-223 Look into updating the stylesheets / xmlspec to accommodate the new attribute to capture good practices, Felix Sasaki

ACTION-224 Look into setting up stylesheets to summarize good practices upfront - say after the table of contents or introduction, Felix Sasaki

ACTION-225 Summarize the GL re-structuring discussion to Prasad, David Orchard

ACTION-226 Summarize the current editorial team ownership of sub sections in Section 4 GL and ask for volunteers to own the remaining sub sections, Asir Vedamuthu


Asir S Vedamuthu
Microsoft Corporation

Received on Wednesday, 28 March 2007 19:39:32 UTC