From: Felix Sasaki [mailto:fsasaki@w3.org]
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2007 12:15 AM
To: Asir Vedamuthu
Cc: public-ws-policy-eds
Subject: Re: Status: Updated Drafts

Asir Vedamuthu wrote:
> We are almost there but stuck on the last step, generating diff docs. Generated diff docs are confusing and erratic. I spoke with Felix and he is looking into it.

The diff generation works again. The issue was the change of documents
status for the drafts: framework / attachment from wd to cr, wsdl11ei
from wd to wgnote. I created document status entities in entities.dtd
and entitieswd.dtd to resolve the confusion. I also updated build.xml
for generating the wsdl11ei diff.

Please update the whole directory before doing further edits.

thanks,

Felix