RE: Status Sections - Primer and Guidelines

I am still traveling on vacation in Europe but if Felix does a first cut at the status sections then I will review his work early on Monday AM ET.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329
mailto:Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com