From: public-ws-policy-eds-request@w3.org [mailto:public-ws-policy-eds-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Frederick Hirsch
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2007 1:36 AM
To: WS-Policy Editors W3C
Cc: Hirsch Frederick
Subject: Completed my action items

I have completed my action items from the Dublin F2F.

Editors action 348 for issue 4862 completed ("Provide an XML
Definition" update)
Guidelines
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy-eds/2007Jul/
0037.html

Editors' action 340 for issue 4654 completed. Add new section general-
attachment-guidelines, also fixups for this section
Guidelines
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy-eds/2007Jul/
0038.html

Editors' action 335. Implemented the resolution for issue  4859.
Rules text.
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy-eds/2007Jul/
0040.html

Editors' action 331.
Guidelines  and Primer
Updated  Web Services Reliable Messaging Policy reference and WS-
Addressing Metadata reference .
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy-eds/2007Jul/
0039.html

Note that we should keep action 331 open, since WS-Addressing
Metadata reference has completed last call
so we should have a newer version shortly, but I referenced the Last
Call version.

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch