RE: 1st draft on primer ignorable

Umit,
thanks for the feedback. I'm ok with what you have suggested.

Maryann

"Yalcinalp, Umit" <umit.yalcinalp@sap.com>
01/08/2007 04:28 PM

Maryann Hondo/Austin/IBM@IBMUS, "Frederick Hirsch"
<frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
cc
"Hirsch Frederick" <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>, "WS-Policy Editors W3C"
<public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org>, <public-ws-policy-eds-request@w3.org>
Subject
RE: 1st draft on primer ignorable

Maryann,

I just reviewed the comments you sent. I believe that they are mostly
editorial in improving the content of the proposal as you have the
captured the hallway conversations. I am fine with the revised text, but I
have one suggestion for the last sentence that says

{It is incumbent on Providers  to declare their policies  and the
Ignorable marker allows them to be truthful.}

how about the following instead:

{It is incumbent of Providers to declare the behaviors that will be
engaged using policies although those behaviors may not exhibit wirelevel
manifestations. The Ignorable marker allows them to be truthful.

--umit